So rather than just knock something like my Dad I propose the questions I wanna see from my peers and only have a dozen so my blogger comrades can get to what they really are best at. Entertaining me with wild ideas and creativity. Furthermore If you wanna do it in one go good. System and genre neutral.
12 Questions from the Octopi Lord:
- What is your favorite villain you ever challenged players with?
- What is your favorite organization behind wrong-doing in your setting?
- What is the most interesting location you ever staged a battle in?
- What is the most interesting chase scene you ever had in a game?
- What is the most evocative scenic location you have used in a game?
- What is the most interesting one-of-a-kind unique monster in your games?
- What is the most tantalizing artifact, relic or tech you have ever used in game?
- What is the most world shattering thing a player has ever got up to in your settings?
- What is the strangest death of a character in game you have run?
- What is the most intriguing challenge, trap, or non combat obstacle in your games?
- What is most interesting ability or character option you have added to your game
- What is the strangest mash up or weirdest system hack you have made in gaming?